Q: My van won't turn over to start it just clicks

My 2003 CHRysler van won't turn over to start it just clicks

3. My van won't turn over to start it just clicks

Q: Car won't let me accelerate.

Hello there, A continued oxygen sensor and voltage code is a sign there is still a problem with your 2002 Pontiac Firebird. You did not say if you replaced the oxygen sensor in question or not. I am going to...

Q: Battery ground wire issue

From the description provided for your Chrysler Pacifica, I believe that it needs a new ground wire on the battery. Corrosion on power or ground wires can reek havoc on any electrical system. Corrosion creates resistance and the result is...

Q: Making strange noise while accelerating and decelerating.

When you observe noise coming from your engine, it can be a startling event. Without a mechanic’s ear to listen, it can be hard to pinpoint exactly what you are hearing. Luckily we can narrow down these noises based on...