Q: My van won't turn over to start it just clicks

My 2003 CHRysler van won't turn over to start it just clicks

A: It sounds like you may need a starter. The ...

It sounds like you may need a starter. The testing for it is pretty straightforward. Check the battery cable going to it, and check for power at the start wire. If there is power at both, it will need a starter. The fact that it clicks verifies the ignition switch, start relay, and wiring are good on the start wire. The only other possibility is the engine is locked up, but that is another line of testing. If you would like a quote, or have your van’s inability to start issue diagnosed, consider YourMechanic.