Q: Transfer case is stuck in neutral.

I didn't mean to put my truck in 4lo and once I got it unstuck friend parked it for me and shut it off next day we try to start and move it now she won't move

Hi there. With the vehicle engine running but the transmission in park or neutral, put the transfer case in 4H and see if it will engage. Then try to put it into 4L and see if it will engage. If you hear a grinding noise or the low selection will not move and the vehicle still will not move, then there will be an issue with the transfer case shift rail inside the case. If the transfer case was selected for 4L when driving quickly, then the shift rail selector could jam up causing the input shaft to lock making the transfer case unusable. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transfer case.

3. Transfer case is stuck in neutral.