Q: How do you program the Preset buttons on the radio?

How do you program the Preset buttons on the radio?

Your radio gives you the ability to store up to 30 different presets across both the AM and FM bands. Of course, you’ll need to know how to program them to make the most out of this feature. Here’s what you need to know:

• Autoset: You can use the Autoset feature to automatically set your presets to random strong stations. Just press the button and the system will automatically add stations (any manual presets are saved too). To use the autoset feature, just:
  1. Press Menu until you see “AUTO PRESET ON/OFF.”

2. Set it to “On” using the Seek/Track button.

3. Press the OK button and the system will initiate automatically.

• Manual Programming:
  1. Tune to the station you want to use as a preset.

2. Press the Preset button you want to use and hold it.

3. Watch for the message “PRESET [#] SAVED” on the audio system’s display.

4. Repeat this process for all the presets.