Q: Window not going back up

The front passenger's side window is down and will not go back up.

The cause of your window not moving is either a faulty window motor, or faulty regulator. If you hear a noise when you try to move the window, then the regulator is broken. If you do not hear any noise, then your motor is not working and would need to be checked to see if it is getting the proper power from the switch. You may have both: a defective motor and regulator. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, remove the door panel and run a proper diagnosis on your faulty window.

3. Window not going back up