Q: Where is the fuel vapor leak detection pump located

asked by on February 16, 2017

Where is the fuel vapor leak detection pump located

Evaporation Vent Solenoid Replacement $106.26 - $358.99 Get a Quote

The leak detection pump, also known as the EVAP system integrity module (ESIM), is Mopar Part No. 4861962AB for your car. The ESIM is an emissions control device and is typically mounted on the vapor canister in the rear of the car or very near to the canister. If you do an Internet search on Mopar Part No. 4861962AB you will see photographs of the part and you can compare that to the components you see on your vapor canister to locate it. If you would like the ESIM replaced by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an EVAP system component replacement - ESIM and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.