Q: Turn ignition on fuel pressure goes to 60 lbs two seconds and fuel pump relay clicks pressure drops 5 lbs then slowly drops to 0to

I replaced fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator and cleaned injectors still no start condition no fuel delivery when do fuel pressure test it drops exactly 5 lbs then gradually drops AL the way down when the pump relay clicks two seconds after ignition turned to on position

It sounds like this fault may have more going on than just the fuel delivery issue. The vehicles ECU will command the fuel pump to turn on normally when a vehicle is started. If the car only primes for the second when the key is turned, then for some reason the ECU may be pulling the fuel.

This can happen due to a failure with various sensors or ignition component, such as the oil sender, ignition switch, ECT sensor, or various other failed sensors. If the car has codes stored in the ECU it may lead to more information as to what is going on. A qualified technician will be able to diagnose this fault no start fault and perform any repairs required.

3. Turn ignition on fuel pressure goes to 60 lbs two seconds and fuel pump relay clicks pressure drops 5 lbs then slowly drops to 0to