Q: Pontiac running hot

My car is running hot.

3. Pontiac running hot

Q: I use my turn signal and my brights come on

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Your turn signal and high beams are working on the same switch. If you push the switch up and down, it activates the turn signals. If you move the switch in towards you, it...

Q: I have replaced fuel pump 4 times in 3 years

The OEM pump, that is AC DelCo, might give longer service life. Pump life would be degraded if there is a poor ground connection or a voltage drop on the electric supply line to the pump and/or pump output restrictions...

Q: What do I do if the engine in my Honda Civic overheats?

Overheating is a very serious situation. Too much heat could severely damage your engine. If the needle of your temperature gauge is pushing into the red, here’s what you need to do: Find a safe place to pull over....