Q: No pressure on clutch pedal

asked by on February 14, 2016

I have no pressure with my clutch pedal on my manual transmission. I cannot change gears.

Clutch is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The clutch hydraulic system would have to be checked first, to make sure it is moving the clutch pressure plate. If it is working properly, then your clutch pressure plate has a problem, and the transmission would need to come out to diagnose the clutch pressure plate and clutch plate. If the hydraulic system is not moving the clutch pressure plate, then it would need to be checked for leaks or internal seal problems. I recommend that you have a mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, come by and check your car, to isolate the cause of your clutch problem.