My lights and fan come on but no crank

My lights and fan come on but no crank Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about? On the dashboard I have a 2007 nissan altima Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your ...

My lights and fan come on but no crank Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about? On the dashboard I have a 2007 nissan altima Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far? Starter alternator battery [brake](/topics-brake-nissan/) switch and i just bought the main battery fuse

Hey
Automotive Expert
Thanks for using JustAnswer.com! My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I'll try to answer your car questions. I'll start off with some basic checks to do, then we can get into more advanced diagnostics if needed. Let me know if any questions come up, or if there is anything I can do to help! You can update this message at anytime. - I'm sorry to hear about any troubles with the vehicle, but would be glad to try and help! - Which engine is in the car? Are there any trouble codes setting in any of the modules? - Are you able to verify good input from ignition switch, brake switch, and transmission range sensor? -

2.5 and everything is new
Automotive Expert
Are there any trouble codes setting in any of the modules? Are you seeing good input from the range sensor?

No when we put on the computer it say error
Automotive Expert
Ok, recommend using a different scan tool to see if there are any communication issues with the modules. Recommend snap on/mac tools type scanner that can communicate with modules even with key off if needed. List any codes that might come up. Attaching wiring diagram for the starter to the message to help with repair, may need to be on pc/email platform to view attachments. Check input from the ignition switch, then the power supply to the range sensor, and to the starter relay, located in engine compartment fuse box. Lemme know what youre seeing, or if any questions come up while checking things out!

Ok
Automotive Expert
Hoping that helps to figure out what's going on! Lemme know how it goes, or if there's anything I can do to help! Thanks again for using JustAnswer.com!