Q: location of CKP sens 1997 Nissan 4 cyl pickup

where is the CKP located

The crankshaft position sensor is on the left rear of engine

3. location of CKP sens 1997 Nissan 4 cyl pickup

Q: I have a 2008 nissan maxima sl. The car cut off while driving. Trying to restart it all I'm getting is a clicking noise.

Hi Joy. Thanks for contacting us today. Usually the "click" noise while starting is an indication that the starter motor is either not receiving power to engage the motor. This could be due to a dead battery, damaged electrical relay...

Q: Bubble in the side of my tire.

When you get a bubble in the side of a tire it is caused when the tire side wall inner and outer wall is separated or damaged. The inner part of the tire is allowing air pressure to reach the...

Q: Can you raise the top speed control?

Hi there. There are two ways to speed up the vehicle. The first is to replace the output shaft speed sensor in the transmission to sense a slower speed, thus confusing the computer to make the car drive faster. The...