Q: location of CKP sens 1997 Nissan 4 cyl pickup

where is the CKP located

The crankshaft position sensor is on the left rear of engine

3. location of CKP sens 1997 Nissan 4 cyl pickup

Q: Q: Loss of power while driving

Based upon the symptoms you are describing, it sounds like you may have a faulty camshaft position sensor. The camshaft position sensor is a magnetic sensor that monitors camshaft speed to regulate ignition timing and fuel injection timing. It gathers...

Q: My car is popping the code p0204 misfire

Hi there. You might want to read this article that explains what the P0204 OBD-II error code is; what causes it and possible repair solutions.

Q: My car will not start when the outside temperature is very cold

Several things can cause these starting issues. Is the vehicle attempting to crank over, or does the starter not engage to begin with? Always start by making sure all the electrical connections are clean, dry, and tight. Your particular make...