Q: location of CKP sens 1997 Nissan 4 cyl pickup

where is the CKP located

The crankshaft position sensor is on the left rear of engine

3. location of CKP sens 1997 Nissan 4 cyl pickup

Q: Car won't charge

Hello! Since you have replaced the battery, we will put that to the side, but we cannot ignore it. A failed charging system puts a large load on a battery and can damage a new one, so I suggest having...

Q: 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser, hesitant starting, but will start, sometimes cuts off while driving, fuel pump is good, get code1389

Hi There, Code P1389 indicates the ASD (Automatic Shut Down) relay is faulty or has low voltage. This can be tested for resistance and should have between 30-70 ohms. This may explain the hard starting as this relay provides power...

Q: Engine seems like it's out of time

Hello, thanks for writing in. It is surprising to me that there are no codes stored. Nonetheless, I suspect your timing chain and gear set are worn sufficiently that the timing chain has jumped one or more teeth, and your...