Q: location of CKP sens 1997 Nissan 4 cyl pickup

asked by on December 30, 2017

where is the CKP located

The crankshaft position sensor is on the left rear of engine

Check engine light comes after a long trip. OBD II scanner gives the code P0015. What would be the cause?

Hi there. The code P0015 is stored for the camshaft position sensor has recorded that the timing is excessive retard. The sensor could have failed due to oil deposits leaking onto the sensor, the variable valve timing sensor has failed,...

No heat when ideling or driving slow.

The lack of heat being generated by your system may indicate a clogged heater core. The [heater core]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/heater-is-not-working-inspection) is a small radiator like unit that circulates the hot coolant from the engine through the heater core which then uses this...

Car stalling after changing gears.

Hi there, the first step would be reading out possible fault codes stored in both the engine computer and transmission computer with a scan tool. Next would be determining the nature under which the stalling occurs. Does it just stall...

I went to auto zone to do diagnostic on my car because in the middle of traffic my car was overheating auto zone did the test and

The vehicle should not have been driven home with the engine overheating. It's possible that you may have now blown a head gasket and damaged the engine. The fan relay connection, if it is melted, would be due to the...

Door not unlocking or opening

You have several components on your door. Two specific ones that come into play here are the door handle and door latch. The door latch is what actually hold the door closed and where the locking mechanism is housed. There...

Truck will start but dies 2 seconds later

Hi there. You are on the right track. This sounds like a fuel pump problem. Though there are other things that can cause this, the series of events that you mentioned are the most likely causes. I would test the...

Big oil leak coming from gearbox now car dosent move

The most likely cause is that oil leaked out of the gearbox, or as I would call it "manual transmission" or "transaxle" for front wheel drive vehicles, which caused the bearings in the transmission to seize due to lack of...

A/C compressor clutch does not engage, cooling fan does not turn on, condenser fan does not turn on, and ceiling light does not turn on.

Hi there. The air conditioning clutch could be not working for the refrigerant could be low or the clutch could be burned up. Check the air conditioning compressor clutch wiring for a voltage with the a/c switch on high and...

2009 Chrysler Sebring intake manifold runner problems

I'm guessing you have the common P2004 code, which stands for 'Intake Manifold Runner Stuck Open.' While the manifold runner valve is a common reason for this code, there are other potential culprits as well. A mechanical problem with the...