Q: location of CKP sens 1997 Nissan 4 cyl pickup

where is the CKP located

The crankshaft position sensor is on the left rear of engine

3. location of CKP sens 1997 Nissan 4 cyl pickup

Q: High idling 3000-4000 rpm after cleaning throttle body...even after warming .....relearn procedure not working nissan altima 2007

Hi Muhibur. Thanks for sending your question today. This could be either a vacuum leak or an issue with the ECU that is causing this high RPM issue. The only way to know for sure is to have a professional...

Q: Q: I'm getting a po420 code is it possible it could be due to my rear catalytic converter even though there's no sensors after it? Or

The sensor after the first catalyst is the one giving you code P0420 and should be replaced if the catalyst is good and you have no other codes in the system.

Q: do i have to replace or have my yaw sensor replaced, can i just not have it work

If the YAW sensor is not working then the ABS cannot correct steering stability system and may cause you to loose control in a quick maneuver. The YAW sensor detects side to side movement of the vehicle when you swerve...