Q: RPMs high while driving

The RPMs in my car will not go down when driving. I also have a broken motor mount.

The throttle control system is malfunctioning and would need to be tested for codes. The intake system should be checked for any vacuum leaks in the intake hoses. Once the Check Engine Light is tested the codes received will need to be diagnosed. I recommend you seek a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to come and test your vehicle for you. The motor mount that broke from the high idle should be replaced once idle is fixed.

3. RPMs high while driving