Q: My car starts up and runs about 15 minutes & dies, after15 minutes it will start right back up, i noticed the fan not turning on 2

My car starts right up then after 15 minutes or so it gets weak and dies while driving, after about 10 minutes it will start back up. I also noticed the coolant fan isn't turning on.

A: Hello there. Unfortunately, there are many ...

Hello there. Unfortunately, there are many faults that could cause your 2004 Chevrolet Aveo to stall and die after 15 minutes. Common faults are the battery, alternator, fuel pump, fuel filter, battery cable, coil, or a wiring harness fault. The cooling fans should come on when at lower speeds and idle once the engine reaches operating temperature. If the fans are not turning on than many different faults can cause them to stay off such as the fan control module, fan motor, coolant temperature sensor, fan relay, or a wiring harness fault. To best diagnose this issue, a qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic should begin with a full vehicle inspection and from there diagnose your vehicle’s cooling and shutting off issues.