Q: My hole is striped in plate behind rotor that caliper bolts both together 2002 Chrysler Town and Country

Bought new caliper for rear passenger tire. Couldn't replace because plate behind rotor also had a strip hole.

Hi there. If the hole is stripped then all you can do it either try putting a heli-coil in the hole, or replace the housing. Unfortunately there is not other easy fix for this that I would consider to be safe for the braking system.

3. My hole is striped in plate behind rotor that caliper bolts both together 2002 Chrysler Town and Country