Q: Engine makes noise when shifting

When I shift into gear, a noise comes from the engine. If the car's in Neutral, there is no sound.

3. Engine makes noise when shifting

Q: Everytime I drive my car is "putting" like it's going to lose power what is switching gear perfectly

Hello. There are a lot of things that can cause this. Most of the time it is caused by a worn out timing belt or a clogged catalytic converter. It can also be caused by a failure int he transmission....

Q: Car starts hard and occasionally stalls out. Smells like gas when running.

Hello. If you have poor connections at the ignition coils then that will cause cylinder misfires. These loose connections can also shorten the life of the ignition coils. The connectors need to be replaced in order to ensure that there...

Q: I have a 2013 sion xb. After jumping my car battery, car starts and runs fine but wont accelerate at all. Wont move.

If you got lots of spark then either you hooked up cables backwards or the battery is shorted and will need to be replaced. For the vehicle not moving may be caused by low battery voltage or if you shorted...