Q: Car is idling really rough and engine visibly moves downward and back when put into neutral and drive.

My engine moves downward when its put into neutral and back when i put it in drive. My car still runs perfectly besides that it idles really rough. The spark plugs have been changed. All the fluids are checked and are where they should be. The mounts are doing their job and don't seem to be out of place or anything. There are no visable signs of anything being wrong. Please if it is possible could you possibly guide me in the correct direction on how to fix the rough idling and any suggestions on why my engine visibly dips downward and back when put into neutral and then drive. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

As I said before it is going to be a broken motor mount and may need to put car on a lift to see the bad motor or transmission mount that is broken. A bad mount will not stabilize the engine and will cause it to shake and move too much.

3. Car is idling really rough and engine visibly moves downward and back when put into neutral and drive.