Q: Oil leaking from my car.

asked by on December 21, 2015

My car won't hold motor oil.

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

Clunk Clunk over bumps and potholes

Hi there. Diagnosing a clanking noise when you hit a pot hole or other bumps in the road is incredibly difficult to pinpoint, due to the dozens of moving parts that comprise the steering, drive line and braking system on...

Turn key won't start. When I keep turning the key it will start. Had the starter checked and it was good.

Hi there. It is possible, the ignition switch is at fault for the no crank situation. It could also be the result of, a faulty clutch inhibitor switch manual transmission, a faulty neutral safety switch automatic transmission, a faulty starter...

How to install or replace the shift shaft cable and linkage

The only way to see how to install one is to see if there is a video online or watch a mechanic do the work. The shift cable does not go bad very often on these vehicles. The most common...