Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

A: I would suggest you get some help from a me...

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

Q: I found a small puddle of coolant underneath my car. Today I opened the hood, and I see a puddle of coolant.

Hello, thanks for writing in. If you are finding puddles of coolant underneath your vehicle then there is likely a coolant leak somewhere on the engine. A few places that leaks can occur at are at the hoses, the water...

Q: How many hours of labor could I expect for changing the oil gasket on a 2001 Lexus GS 350

Hi there: Removing an oil pan gasket is not as simple as it once was. On many modern vehicles, there are multiple sensors and other components that need to be removed in order to drain the oil and remove filter,...

Q: Oil pressure and battery light stay on when ignition is off.

Hello. If this is occurring, then there is a short in the electrical someplace. Most of the time, the issue is in the ignition switch. The switch fails internally and causes some circuits to stay on which will drain the...