Q: Oil leaking from my car.

asked by on December 21, 2015

My car won't hold motor oil.

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

Brake, ABS, DSC, Check Engine Light - 2001 BMW 325

If you visited a smaller local repair shop or a garage chain, you may want to take the car to the dealer where they have the proper equipment to extract the fault coes from the system. These mechanics are specialized...

How many miles between oil changes on 2001 Jaguar S-type 4.0

Hi there. Depending on what oil you use will determine how long you can wait. If you go full synthetic with a good oil filter then you can go as much as 7500 miles. If you use conventional oil then...

Can't find the fuel leak detection pump

Hi there. The fuel leak detection pump is located next to the fuel tank and the frame under the vehicle. It is a small plastic item with 2 hoses attached to it. It will also have a wire harness connected...