Q: Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

3. Q: Oil leaking from my car.

Q: Oil leaking out the hose from the air box on a 2015 Equinox

No, that's not normal. If it's normal to leave a layer of oil, they are breaking all kinds of Federal anti-pollution laws. First, take it to a different dealer and demand that it be fixed. That's not normal. If they...

Q: I got a p0340 code stored an pending

Hi There, Diagnostic code P0340 relates to the camshaft position sensor. The camshaft position sensor is a magnetic sensor that monitors camshaft speed to regulate ignition timing and fuel injection timing. It gathers and sends information about the car’s camshaft...

Q: Car overheats and air conditioner not working

While having a broken A/C is a big inconvenience, having your Pontiac overheat is a much bigger concern that we will need to addressed first. When your Grand Am overheats, the temperature rise inside causes damage to the engine and...