Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

A: I would suggest you get some help from a me...

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

Q: Engine coolant leak - 2000 GMC Savana 3500

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Looks like the coolant is coming from the rear freeze plug on the back of the engine. For this issue, I would recommend putting coolant dye in the cooling system and run the engine...

Q: What could be causing to heat to only come out of the defrost vent?

Air is directed to the floor, dash vents, and defroster by vacuum controlled blend doors behind the dash. When you select where you want air flow on the heater control head, vacuum is directed to different vacuum connections to move...

Q: Evaporating coolant

There are two things you might want to ask yourself. First, are you using a 50/50 percent ratio of coolant to distilled water? If not, this could cause the coolant to evaporate when it gets above 170 degrees. This is...