Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

3. Q: Oil leaking from my car.

Q: I have water and fuel in my oil

This is due to a possible blown head gasket near the number 6 cylinder on the engine. You have aluminum heads and may have a crack in the head. I would recommend having the system checked by a certified technician...

Q: WHAT IS THE RECOMMENED ENGINE OIL FOR ISUZU RODEO 2001

Your vehicle requires oil that has a viscosity rating of 5W-30 and is API (American Petroleum Institute) certified for service level "SN". Synthetic oil is always preferred but you can use synthetic blends, conventional oil or any combination thereof. If...

Q: While driving my Pontiac grand am the SECURITY light came on and stayed on. What could be wrong ?

Your car does have a factory security system and you may need to make sure your keys are programmed to the car or it may leave you unable to start the car. Have the system scanned with a dealer or...