Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

A: I would suggest you get some help from a me...

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

Q: Emission control leak.

This code may be caused by the canister purge solenoid is leaking or you did not tighten the gas cap. Either way the leak should be cleared first and do a physical inspection of the fuel system. Then to check...

Q: Brake pedal feels spongy.

The feeling of a spongy pedal indicates old brake fluid and/or air in the brake system of your Navigator. While it was mentioned that the master cylinder was replaced three times, more information is still necessary for a proper diagnosis...

Q: Car windows not going up or down

Being that none of the windows roll up or down, its more likely that the fuse controlling the main power supply to the windows could be blown. If the fuse is blown, it blew out for a reason. An electrical...