Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

Q: Can leaks in the valve cover gasket affect the performance and power of a VW Touareg V8?

Hi, thanks for writing in. The answer is yes. The oil getting on the spark plug wires and plugs will cause the engine to misfire. The valve cover gaskets will need to be replaced along with plugs. The wires will...

Q: How much labor costs is it to replace spark plugs and wires on a 2001 buick lesabre?

The cost depends on whether you have the V6 or V8 engine. The V8 requires significantly more time for the plugs and wires due to the amount of disassembly required to get to the wires, particularly on the right bank...

Q: Wont start 2003 Pontiac Grand AM

Hi there. A fairly common clanking noise for GM vehicles and no start condition could be the result of a separated harmonic balancer/vibration damper. More than likely the CKP (crankshaft position sensor) has been damaged by the separation as well....