Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

A: I would suggest you get some help from a me...

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

Q: Replacement AC compressor labor cost

The AC may have a leak somewhere that is causing the AC to cycle on and off. The compressors on these vehicles are known to go bad and contaminate the entire system with compressor internal parts. The system will need...

Q: Wheel bearing

Wheel bearings can be difficult to locate which of the four is making the noise. I've spent to much time crawling around a car while another technicians drives attempting to figure out which bearing is making the noise. You can...

Q: P0507 code...Please help

Hi There, Replacing the idle control valve is a great start. I would also suggest checking the throttle blade adjustment to be sure that it is adjusted properly. When this is out of adjustment, this may allow excess air into...