Q: Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

3. Q: Oil leaking from my car.

Q: Truck leaking oil after adding product.

The oil additive is supposed to cover any mechanical part the product touches excluding seals unless they need replaced with a covered part. This means your seals by themselves are not covered. The oil pressure gauge reading H all the...

Q: Honda Civic with screaming timing belt when cold and wet

You probably need a fan belt. Timing belt is inside the timing cover and it has cogs on it and it can't squeal because it's got cogs and it can't slip. If it groans, it means that the timing...

Q: Trying to install LED dome lights

This is a tough question to answer over a message. I really need to see what you have purchased and what the original looks like. From my experience, installing an LED light should be the same as installing another bulb....