Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

A: I would suggest you get some help from a me...

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

Q: Slight white smoke coming from the engine

If there is underhood smoke, that can signify that something is leaking. Typically, that will be engine coolant or engine oil. Some leaks can be relatively easy to fix. If that is your circumstance, it will be advantageous to get...

Q: The shift gets stuck when the car slows down

The transmission shifter may be losing communication with the transmission control unit (TCU) causing intermittent communication problems. The system may need to have the transfer case reset after testing for codes. The reset will reset the communications and should fix...

Q: Transmission is going out

Hello. You should start by removing the transmission pan and double checking the filter. If the filter is not still secure then this will happen. If the filter is fine then it is more than likely a transmission failure. If...