Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

Q: Still the same Bruno

It sounds like your M3 is leaking coolant - that would explain the "clear, but slippery" liquid - although it is unclear from where. Rather than risk engine overheat from driving it further, I would recommend having YourMechanic diagnose this...

Q: Car over heating

Hello there. Every car has a system that circulates coolant, a mixture of anti­-freeze and water, through the engine to absorb heat created by the combustion process and the friction created by moving parts within the engine. The hot liquid...

Q: Low coolant?

Hi Shelley, It sounds like you may have been low on coolant prior to filling it up and that maybe that could have cured your problem. If that did not cure the problem, there may be other things such as...