Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

3. Oil leaking from my car.

Q: My truck had no oil and. I. Put oil now it's reading zero. Pressure can I drive home

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the oil is empty, then there is likely a severe oil leak and you are going to have more problems. Do not rely on the oil pressure gauge on your dash, as they...

Q: When I am accelerating, my car makes a squealing noise

You should have the serpentine belt checked to see if belt is in need to be replaced or tensioner is causing slipping of belt. If it is replace tensioner and belt.

Q: Steering wheel locked.

The loud noise may be due to the fluid has leaked out of the power steering pump. This would make the steering very hard to turn without any power assist. The system has a major leak if it lost all...