Q: Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

3. Q: Oil leaking from my car.

Q: Q: Radiator leak

Todays radiators are have an aluminum core and plastic tanks. The area where the tank meets the core is sealed by a gasket. Over time radiators tend to develop leaks in the gasket area. When this happens the usual repair...

Q: Q: Ran gas out now won't start

Be sure the battery is fully charged. If you suspect low engine oil, the oil level should be checked on the oil dipstick. Of course, confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car...

Q: Q: Key won't turn in the ignition switch.

Hi there. If the key can go into the ignition switch and turn then the key is the right one. If the switch is not turning all the way, then the switch is damaged and needs replaced with the key...