Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

A: I would suggest you get some help from a me...

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

Q: Coolant leak codes

The code P2187 indicates a lean running situation at idle. More parameters will need to be checked to get to the bottom of this issue. Sometimes false reading from a malfunctioning mass air flow sensor may mess with the vehicle's...

Q: Car impossible to steer

It is a common problem that the tensioner pulley becomes worn and needs to be replaced. Another problem you may have is the ac compressor locking up and causing the belt to break. A certified technician can help determine the...

Q: Engine is over heating and I'm not getting heat. 2001 Pontiac Grand Am 3.4 V6

Hello - I agree with your diagnosis - a water pump failure is a prime candidate for both overheating and a "no heat from the heater". Lack of water flow will cause both symptoms, and cause damage to the engine...