Q: Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

3. Q: Oil leaking from my car.

Q: Whats the best way to fix a low compression valve?

Hi there. When it comes to having a loss of compression in an engine, there are 4 locations that can contribute to the leak. Locations: Bent or burnt intake valve Bent or burnt exhaust valve Hole in a piston...

Q: When i start to exceed 50mph i hear a ticking sound that seems to be coming from the driver side rear wheel area.

Hi there. There are several variables that could cause this ticking noise. Generally speaking, if the ticking noise only occurs at higher speeds and progressively increases in speed the faster you go, it is often caused by a loose or...

Q: If we have a diagnostic done and then decide to have you do the repairs, do you then subtract that amount from the repair amount?

Some customers have obtained a diagnostic of their vehicle's problem already and thus will just request a specific repair directly. Of course, no vehicle can be repaired without performing a diagnostic, a service that sometimes involves relatively complex test equipment...