Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

Q: 2012 chevy cruze lt 1.4 valve cover vacuum leak. waiting on parts in the mail.

It is possible to temporarily seal air (vacuum leaks). Any method that best creates a seal can be used. In particular, RTV sealant which is flowable can be used to seal a non moving crack so long as the surface...

Q: how much cost transmission sensor (in and out)?

Hi there: It really depends on which transmission sensor needs to be replaced. There are multiple sensors, however in most cases, the transmission speed sensor is the one that typically wears out sooner than others and requires replacement. The cost...

Q: Stalling issue

It sounds like you may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...