Q: Q: Oil leaking from my car.

My car won't hold motor oil.

I would suggest you get some help from a mechanic to inspect your motor oil.

3. Q: Oil leaking from my car.

Q: Q: Air conditioner not working

The radiator on these vehicles are known to spring leaks at the tanks on the radiator. The radiator needs to be replaced. The a/c would need to be checked to see if the problem was related to the radiator leaking...

Q: Front car window stuck

Hi there. Although your window motor is engaging your window maybe of its track. This mean that the "guide" that it follows is no longer directing the window the correct direction. This leads to the window making a clicking noise...

Q: I installed a new fuel pump it ran and died again what can cause this

The fact that it will start with starting fluid, but eventually die suggest you have a fuel deliver issue. Essentially, the motor will run long enough to burn off the ether (starting fluid) and then starve for fuel and die....