Q: The car want stsy running

Ok I bought the car about a month ago and at first I didn't see a problem but now when I crank it it will just shut down on its on or when I'm in traffic driving...I will have to sit for 5 minutes before the car starts back up but when it does start it will shut off again...I replaced the spark plugs, coil pack, distributor cap, rotor nose, fuel pump and filter

Hi there. Usually when an engine randomly shuts off, it’s due to a fuel system fault. Some common components that are either dirty, clogged or have bad connections include the EGR valve, a vacuum leak or primary jets (if your pick-up is carburetor powered) or fuel injectors (if it’s injected) that are clogged. I’d start by cleaning these components and testing for a vacuum leak first. If you can’t find the issue, you might want to have a mobile mechanic complete a car starts then dies inspection.

3. The car want stsy running