Q: The car is cranking but will not start. Have already checked fuel switch, alternator, fuel pump among other stuff.

I need help figuring out what the issue is. We have replaced alternator and fuel pump. As well as the transmission oil pump that got a hole in it from hitting a bump on a street too hard. Have checked gas switch and that is not it. Have made sure all cables and connections are connected right as well. Engine cranks right like its about to cut on but won't.

3. The car is cranking but will not start. Have already checked fuel switch, alternator, fuel pump among other stuff.