Q: Need price for oil pan gasket replacement on 2003 Buick Century

How much to replace oil pan gasket on Buick Century 2003? Now leaking oil but no evidence from parking spot. Oil change mechanic made this claim on gasket. Car is leaking oil at unknown rate so likely correct diagnosis.

Hi there. If you’d like to receive a price quote for a new oil pan gasket being installed on your Buick Century, simply click this link to the oil pan gasket service page. Once on that page, you’ll click the Get a Quote button and enter your information. Once we receive the data, we’ll assemble an estimate for you.

3. Need price for oil pan gasket replacement on 2003 Buick Century