Q: The car ideals rough. Especially after switching on then off late, the AC.

When I don´t use the A/C at all, the car seems to run smooth. When I arrive and switch off, the car jolts and sometimes the fan is left running for a minute after the car is switched off. I´ve had the cam belt, engine mounts and clutch replaced. I think it could maybe be the compressor or even the fan belt, as I don´t believe it´s been replaced.

A: Do not have the car in gear when letting of...

Do not have the car in gear when letting off the clutch and putting on the parking brake. It is normal for the fan to continue to run after it is shut off for a few minutes to completely cool the engine down. Feel free to enlist a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, if you'd like a second opinion on this. They will be able to diagnose any faults with your A/C system and help you fix it accordingly.