Q: The car ideals rough. Especially after switching on then off late, the AC.

When I don´t use the A/C at all, the car seems to run smooth. When I arrive and switch off, the car jolts and sometimes the fan is left running for a minute after the car is switched off. I´ve had the cam belt, engine mounts and clutch replaced. I think it could maybe be the compressor or even the fan belt, as I don´t believe it´s been replaced.

3. The car ideals rough. Especially after switching on then off late, the AC.