Q: Price of a serpitune belt

Makes an odd noise when stepping on the gas while driving....like a card in the spoke of a bicycle.

You can obtain a quote for serpentine belt inspection/replacement and a certified Mechanic will come right to your location and pinpoint the noise. Please note that there are quite a few potential sources of the noise you are describing including the pulleys and belt driven accessories themselves. Regardless of the source of the noise, the mechanic who is dispatched will get the problem identified and resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Price of a serpitune belt