What exhaust would work on my 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer and ...

Q: What exhaust would work on my 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer and make it sound much louder and meaner

asked by on May 23, 2017

I just got my first car and i don't know what to look for when buying a new exhaust. For now i just want it to sound meaner and louder but at the same time i don't want to over do it and i definitely do not want it to sound like a fart box. thanks

Hello. There are a lot of options out there so it is important that you listen to the sounds of the exhaust systems on cars online. Most manufacturers post videos of their exhaust systems on multiple vehicles to give you an idea of what it will sound like. In my opinion Magnaflow sounds the best on this vehicle, but it depends on your preference so please make sure that you listen to multiple manufacturers online before making your decision.