Q: how to replace the intake manifold gaskets on a 2003 buick Lesabre

has occasional miss or hesitation

Intake Manifold Gaskets Replacement $150.05 - $810.26 Get a Quote

When an intake manifold gasket fails, it can leak coolant into the engine and contaminate the engine oil, so in some cases it will be necessary to change the oil in conjunction with this service. Vehicles with plastic intake manifolds may have to have the manifold replaced due to cracks in the plastic, which cannot be repaired. If you’re looking for instructions on how to complete this on your own, it would be best to purchase a vehicle service manual for your Buick. You can have one of our professional mechanic complete the intake manifold gasket if you’d like.