Q: Hesitation and smoke

Starting my car in the morning i have a lot of exhaust come out (parked in garage) When it is warmed up about 30 minutes after i started driving and come to stop it may or may not hesitate and blow exhaust, i say may or may not because it doesnt happen all the time. I have changed oil, oil filter, spark plugs, engine flush and added BG44K, It still does what i explained but after all that i have done it is not as bad except when i get low on gas then it is worse.

Hello, thank you for writing in. While it is typical for the engine to give off some white smoke upon starting (as it burns condensation that builds while off at night), what you describe sounds more like a coolant leak. When the smoke is white and steam like, you are burning coolant. Start by checking the coolant level to see if it is low. If it is, you are leaking coolant into the engine, most likely through a blow head gasket. When the car warms up, the head gasket expands and closes the gap where the coolant is getting into. This may be the situation going on with your vehicle. Check the cooling system for leaks, and take any further diagnostics from there.

3. Hesitation and smoke