Q: Oil light keeps coming on

Hi, when I brake or go round a long corner my oil light keeps flickering on, it comes on and off when i'm braking but only when my speed drops to about 20 mph. I have checked the oil and on the dip stick it is reading as full. Any help would be much appreciated

You should have the oil pressure checked first. If the pressure is normal then replace the oil pressure switch. The switch controls the light if pressure is lost or if the sensor shorts internally to a ground which sets the oil light on.

You should have the vehicle looked at by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the Oil Pressure Light and help you replace the pressure switch if necessary. Best of luck.