Q: Not starting in the morning

i have a Honda CRV 2008. in the morning after it sits ,, my car takes it time to start. its Not a clicking noise, sounds like its not getting gas. After several times (and its getting harder to do this) it will start.

thank you for any help. Patricia

There are many causes of hard starting, and stalling once started, but illustrative ones are a faulty engine coolant temperature switch (sensor), worn spark plugs, inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter), and contaminated or old gasoline. If you get the engine started, but it stalls, there could be a problem with the throttle position sensor, the idle air control valve, the EGR system, vacuum leaks, and so forth. Whether the vehicle does not start, starts and dies, or stalls, if you simply request a no/hard starting - engine diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Not starting in the morning