Q: My 03 focus shaking now - after Front brake job.

I had my brake , hub bearrings and rotors replaced on my front of my focus. Now my car is shaking and it only seems to be getting worse. They then reccomended a tune up which did nothing but take money out my pocket. I have gotten my throttle cleaned , oil change , egr replaced. O2 sensors replaced and much more. Car is still shaking and Check engine light is on.

A: The Check Engine Light is on for a reason. ...

The Check Engine Light is on for a reason. I would need to know what the code is that you have on the computer to know why it is running rough. You may have had a tune up, but a misfire in one or more cylinder may be caused by a bad coil or oil leaks from the valve cover shorting the spark plug and coil out. Have the Check Engine Light scanned and the code diagnosed. The most common failure is the ignition coils and valve cover oil leak.