Q: Tail light out and rear blinker

In day time my right rear blinker will work but apply brakes, the brake light won't work. In night time blinker won't work but parking light works but when applying brakes it shuts off. I have checked fuse but didn't seem bad. Please help

Hello. You may be facing more than one issue at the same time, due to all of these being related to a different system. One of the only components that can effect all of these systems is the ground connections. Make sure that all ground connections are clean, dry, and tight. The only difference between the daytime and nighttime circuitry is that the headlights are turned on at night. When it comes to the brake issue, the brake light switch may be going bad, or the wiring involved with the circuit might be damaged. A short in one of the circuits would also cause interference between them. The only way to tell is to perform some visual inspections of the grounds, and then more electrical tests.