Q: Losing refrigerant through seal on compressor

The clutch is engaging, but is losing refrigerant through the seal on the compressor.

3. Losing refrigerant through seal on compressor

Q: Do I have to pull motor to take my transmission out? 2001 Toyota Sienna

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: Check engine light rough then goes away code cylinder 2 misfire changed plugs wires and cylinder 2 coil driving me nuts

The only things left to check is compression and the condition of the injector if you have changed the plug, wire, and coil. I would go with having the injectors cleaned. It is more likely that you have a clogged...

Q: My car shuts off whenever I turn on the AC

Hi there. It sounds like the compressor itself is failing. When it fails internally the compressor binds which can cause an extra load on the engine which will cause it to run like this. I usually install a pressure gauge...