Q: Q: Lights not working

None of my lights are working. The outside lights don't work, and my dash isn't lit either.

3. Q: Lights not working

Q: Q: Service Engine Soon light on

Your check engine light being on is an indication the computer has seen a problem in its systems and set a code. the code will need to be retrieved with a scanner and then a pinpoint test done to find...

Q: The dome light will not turn off.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. There is typically a switch on the dashboard next to the headlight controls in which will turn on the interior lights. To start, locate this switch and make sure it is off. It may have...

Q: Problem was misfire cylinder 5 - replaced plugs, wires, ignition coil, MAF, PCV, now I have code P0174 indicating vacuum leak.

P0174 can set if: there is an air leak after the mass air flow (MAF) sensor, such as a torn intake boot, or bad intake manifold gaskets; a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor; a faulty oxygen sensor, incorrect...