Q: I have a 2006 lexus gs 300. What is the repair time for replacing an alternator?

How long does it take to replace the alternator?

Hi there. Depending on whether the mechanic has the right tools, supplies and experience, replacing an alternator can take as little as two hours or as much as 4 to 5 hours. Generally speaking though, it’s a three hour job. You can request an estimate to have one of our mobile mechanics complete the alternator on your Lexus if you’d like.

3. I have a 2006 lexus gs 300. What is the repair time for replacing an alternator?