Q: Keys won't turn ignition past position 1.

I cannot get the ignition to turn past position 1. I have tried the master, spare, and service key, and none go past that position. As I turn the ignition switch to position 1 the instrument lights turn on, but that is all that happens, and the key will not turn the ignition past that point.

A: It sounds like there is a problem with your...

It sounds like there is a problem with your ignition switch. The ignition switch is what your key turns. It has 4 positions. Off, accessory, on or run, and start. It must be jamming and not allowing the key to turn it to the 2 positions past position 1. I would ask for help from a mechanic to confirm this and replace your ignition switch and you will be good to go.