Q: Hit something in the road oil light went on then the car lost power and won't start

Was driving on I-95 and I hit something the oil light went on and 5 minutes later the car lost power it's started to start and now it won't start but it clicks

A: You most likely broke a hole in the oil pan...

You most likely broke a hole in the oil pan and lost all of your oil in the engine. Afterwards the engine seized since you continued to drive it for the 5 minutes or more. If you stopped the car and engine as soon as the oil light came on you probably would have noticed a puddle of oil under the car.

A replacement oil pan could have fixed the issue but now you may need a new motor. However, I am only speculating that your damaged oil pan was the cause of you problem from what you've described. You should have the vehicle looked at by a certified mechanic who can confirm my suspicion or pinpoint the true cause of your starting problem and warning light.