Q: Hit something in the road oil light went on then the car lost power and won't start

Was driving on I-95 and I hit something the oil light went on and 5 minutes later the car lost power it's started to start and now it won't start but it clicks

You most likely broke a hole in the oil pan and lost all of your oil in the engine. Afterwards the engine seized since you continued to drive it for the 5 minutes or more. If you stopped the car and engine as soon as the oil light came on you probably would have noticed a puddle of oil under the car.

A replacement oil pan could have fixed the issue but now you may need a new motor. However, I am only speculating that your damaged oil pan was the cause of you problem from what you’ve described. You should have the vehicle looked at by a certified mechanic who can confirm my suspicion or pinpoint the true cause of your starting problem and warning light.

3. Hit something in the road oil light went on then the car lost power and won't start