Q: High pitch noise comming from right side of the engine ( when you're in the cabin its right)

So for the last month and half, my car has had this high pitch sound comming from ( i believe ) the air intake hose but near the end of it where it connects to the engine. It goes up as i accelerate and gets higher pitch. I just got it serviced and he said it doesn't sound out of the ordinary and its nothing serious. I know it's something but im not sure exactly. Please help!!!!

Hello. This can be caused by a few different things. Most of the time it is caused by an issue with the air intake tube not being tightened securely.If any of the clamps on the intake are loose then this will occur or if there are any cracks in the intake tube it can occur also. If the intake tube is fine then the issue may be within the engine. This engine does have issues with the timing chain which can cause a high pitched noise. I usually need to hear the noise to be able to tell for sure where it is coming from. If you want to have this noise checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the engine is making this noise] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/noise-from-engine-or-exhaust-inspection

3. High pitch noise comming from right side of the engine ( when you're in the cabin its right)