Q: P2047 lost power when accelerating

When the car get warm ,and it will be able to drive in city not the highway .

Hello, thank you for writing in. The code you are receiving is for an issue with the reductant injection valve. This valve is an important part of the air fuel mixing required before the mix is sent into the combustion chamber. The fuel and air mix must be the right temperature, pressure, and combination in order for the engine to use it properly. With that being said, there is either an issue with the electrical connection to the valve, or the valve itself. Further testing on the available voltages, and the amount of resistance over the valve will need to be done. If the valve is causing the issue, it will need to be replaced. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. P2047 lost power when accelerating