Q: Does Blue Devil work?

no visible coolent leak, constantly refilling radiator. We think head gasket leak. Wondering about blue devil. Cant have my truck down for a long time

Using any kind of head gasket sealer will not ever replace a new head gasket replacement. These sealers just pack themselves into the leaking gasket and then harden. They may clog other passages at the same time in the heater and radiator core and thermostat. They are also only designed for a temporary repair no matter what they say on the packages. If you are in a bind then try it and follow directions to the letter. If it works then it is only temporary and recommend planning on getting head gasket replaced or getting rid of vehicle as soon as possible.

3. Does Blue Devil work?