Q: Getting error code P0463.

I have an erratic and incorrect fuel level reading and the Check Engine light is on. I suspect a bad fuel level sensor with an error code P0463.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

There is a strong likelihood that you are correct. The vast majority of the time an erratic fuel level is caused by a faulty fuel level sensor. I would recommend you ask for help to have the Check Engine Light diagnosed by one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to confirm that it is in fact the fuel level sensor.