Q: Help

I have a 99 TJ Wrangler with a 4 inch lift kit I'm having trouble because as I'm driving there's a popping noise if I turned which has something to do with the Driveline my left rear coil is is if it is flexed at all times I think my axle is offset what could this be due to

A: As you may know, installing a lift kit chan...

As you may know, installing a lift kit changes the entire geometry of the vehicle's drive train. If the corresponding components (i.e. drive line, joints, etc.) are not re-sized or adjusted accordingly, this can cause a variety of problems resulting in premature wear on various critical components as well as tires.

I would recommend having a qualified mechanic, such as one from Your Mechanic come to your home to inspect your Jeep's suspension system and make recommendations as to adjustments or repairs to make to the driveline and suspension components to correct for this.