Q: Hello I have multiple cylinder misfire codes and I've replace the spark plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor, and there is also

asked by on November 27, 2017

Multiple cylinder misfire codes, runs rough, started making the tranny slip, black smoke from tail pipe, just changed spark plugs and wires, distributor cap and rotor, used fuel injection cleaner.

You should have the fuel checked to see if there is water in the fuel. This will cause misfires. If fuel is not the issue and you already replaced ignition components then suspect clogged injectors. For the transmission slip this will be a different issue and start with checking the fluid level and condition for low or burnt fluid indication of transmission failure.