Q: I want to know that how can we give inputs to ECU

asked by on February 01, 2017

we ,students are going to design a car,we have an event .So could u please tell me ,what are the inputs we should give to ECU and also how should we give , I mean on what base we should mention the specific value . our engine is KTM 390 cc ,so how can we give inputs to the ECu,as we decided to design ECu own. ON what base we should decide the inputss ..pls give reply

Considering that this answer is only based on reading your question and not based on any other knowledge I have as to what you are trying to do, typically inputs are given to ECUs by means of different types of sensors. These sensors will provide inputs in the form of a voltage to the ECU. The ECU then sends outputs to other components based on the inputs from the sensors.