Q: Emissions light came on scanned car got p2180 then few days later on highway gas pedal radomly go out. Now won't kick over. What i

Emissions light came on scanned car got a p2180 code from it. Few days later the car in idle starts reving up and going back down after it hits critical working temperature. A few days after that while driving on highway in 5 th gear the gas pedal randomly would go limp and the suddenly come back like I popped the clutch really hard. Got it home like 8 miles in that condition. Went out later that night noticed the small lights on brake light assembly where blinking. Unplugged batt for night. Next morning barged batt outside of car. Now the car will not start. I can't get it to kick over stater isn't engaging.

3. Emissions light came on scanned car got p2180 then few days later on highway gas pedal radomly go out. Now won't kick over. What i