Q: Drivers door won't open with fob and no beep when door is opened, or when it is accidentally left open

When I lock the doors to our minivan, there's no beep when I use the fob. Also, if I don't close the door fully and walk away, there's no warning sound. I can hear the actuator motor trying to activate, but it doesn't. The remote opens all other doors, but not the drivers's door, so we use the key to open it. Is there something I can do to fix this?

3. Drivers door won't open with fob and no beep when door is opened, or when it is accidentally left open