Q: Car wont start

Car had a cracked bottom radiator hose so we replaced it but not before it stalled so we got the car towed home and fixed the hose and replaced the battery but it still not starting

Hello. If the car stalled then that needs to be checked first. If the hose went out and the engine overheated then it may have a blown head gasket or another issue. I would do a compression test first. That would tell me how the engine is internally. If the compression is low then this will occur. If the compression is low then there is an internal problem and the cylinder head has to come off. If the compression is fine then the crank sensor needs to be checked and possibly the ignition switch as well. If you want to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the stalling problem and perform any repairs required.

3. Car wont start