Q: My car stalls and my injectors stop spraying 1998 Nissan Sentra

My car will start and shut down suddenly as though it is not getting any feel so I check the injectors and they are not spraying

Hello. If your car is stalling and it stops spraying fuel then most of the time this is caused by a failure in the crank position sensor. This is a common issue on this vehicle. When it fails the computer does not open the injectors. It can also be a failure in the circuit so that would have to be looked at also. I usually check the computer for codes first to see if anything comes up. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the car stalls] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-stalling-inspection