Q: Car making noise and vibrating

My car is making noise, and there is a slight vibration right under my feet when braking. Plus, there is a strange noise like something is spinning when driving on the highway.

Hello. There are many different reasons that could cause your car to make strange noises. The vibration under your feet when braking could be caused by warped rotors which cause your brakes to vibrate. To properly pinpoint the cause of the strange noises you are hearing when driving, your car would need a brake, steering, and suspension check, and test driven by a certified mechanic to have the right repairs made.