Q: Are my heads cracked or just gaskets on intake and manifold blown?

Car is blowing white smoke and water out of the tail pipe big time.

In order to know if the heads are damaged from the overheating or corrosion near the coolant passages you will need to have the intake and heads removed. The heads get corroded to the point the coolant passages do not seal on the intake and block. Have the heads and intake inspected when they are removed. You may need to replace the heads and intake manifold.

3. Are my heads cracked or just gaskets on intake and manifold blown?