Q: Q: Air conditioning not working.

Last summer air worked great, now the compressor won't kick in and the AC light on dash is blinking

3. Q: Air conditioning not working.

Q: Air doesn't get cold enough

There are many components to consider when the air conditioning stops working. The major components are electrical, and blown fuses cut the power. A low refrigerant charge will cause poor function, and a low charge would be very likely due...

Q: My truck won't start on the key but will start straight up on a jump start I have changed the glow plugs and the deisel pipes

Hello. If your car will not start on its own, but will with a jump start, then the first thing I would check is the battery. If the battery is old or worn it may no longer have enough cranking...

Q: 2000 Audi A6; Any idea on an average amount of miles before the car starts having problems.

Most vehicles last between 250K to 350K depending on the maintenance that is performed. Some exceptions are when the vehicle is taken real good care of and lasts more than 350K miles. If the vehicle is at 130K miles and...