Q: Q: Air conditioning not working.

Last summer air worked great, now the compressor won't kick in and the AC light on dash is blinking

There are innumerable things that can go wrong with the A/C system and so the best thing to do is request an air conditioning system inspection and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. The most likely possibility is that the refrigerant charge is low (R134a in your case) but if the refrigerant is low that means you probably have a leak that would have to be repaired. The only way to pin it down is to get the system professionally inspected and diagnosed. Once diagnosed, the mechanic will be in a position to give you a repair strategy to get the A/C fully functioning and he or she will estimate the cost of the required repair. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Q: Air conditioning not working.