Q: Q: Air conditioning not working.

Last summer air worked great, now the compressor won't kick in and the AC light on dash is blinking

3. Q: Air conditioning not working.

Q: I recently had my radiator, fan assembly, and thermostat replaced and cooling system flushed on my 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. Prior

Before the overheating problems were fixed you may have leaked out some freon and would need to have pressures in the system checked to see if it is low on freon refrigerant? If it is low then have system recharged...

Q: Hello, I have a 2002 Honda Accord and whenever I go to put it in gear there's a loud grinding sound and the car won't move at all.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The symptoms you are having are due to transmission issues. To start, you need to check your transmission fluid level. Low levels of this hydraulic fluid will cause issues with the transmission shifting into...

Q: Need to change brake pads back and front

Changing brake pads is a good entry level job for a mechanic, but you can encounter some head scratching details from car to car. Here is an article on changing brake pads, not geared to any one type of car,...