Q: Window not working

asked by on February 19, 2016

The window won't go up or down.

Window is not going up or down Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello! That is an extremely common issue that owners of your particular vehicle face. The window malfunction is usually caused by corrosion on the window switch. I suggest that the switch be opened and the circuit board inside of it inspected for corrosion. If the switch is fine, the second likely cause of the window malfunction is a faulty window regulator. A technician can test the regulator on your window by performing a continuity test.