Q: One of my power windows will not raise.

The power window on the front, driver's side window will not raise.

Hi there, thanks for writing in.

It’s hard to give a specific answer with no specific details regarding your vehicle or your exact problem, though I can tell you that there are several possibilities of what could be wrong. It could be as simple as a blown fuse for the windows, to a damaged wire or wiring harness, to a failed window motor or a failed window regulator. Many cars had common window regulator and window motor problems, which is the most common 2 causes I have seen for this problem. Always start by checking the fuses first though, as they are very quick and easy to replace. You can also contact a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the window issue for you.