Q: Transmission stuttering and slipping

My transmission stutters and slips when I accelerate or turn.

A: If you haven’t checked your transmission fl...

If you haven’t checked your transmission fluid level I would start there. Low fluid level can cause this as it sloshes around in the oil pan when you accelerate and turn. Low fluid level will also cause the transmission to overheat causing internal damage to clutches making the condition worse. If you do find the fluid is low or need assistance in checking it i suggest giving a mechanic a call, such as one from YourMechanic, to help service your transmission fluid. The mechanic can check the level and look for any leaks.